Hey everyone! I hope you all are doing well. I’m here to just tell you all the books that I have for my #20for2020
This was a thing going around Instagram before 2020 started where people asked for numbers correlating with their GoodReads TBR and if they had it, they added it to their TBR for this.
I did it and these are the 20 books I got. You can also watch my video below. This is just going to be in list form. If you want to see covers, go to that video. There were 20 books so I didn’t get into what any of them were about. But if you want to know, the GoodReads pages are linked for each title. Just click the title.
- Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- The Lovely Reckless by Kami Garcia
- Alex and Eliza by Melissa de la Cruz
- Captive Hearts of Oz Vol 3 & 4
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
- Warcross by Marie Lu
- Our Chemical Hearts by Krystal Sutherland
- Well Met by Jen DeLuca
- Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
- The Broken Girls by Simone St. James
- The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
- Lifelike by Jay Kristoff
- Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi
- Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire
- Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Chestnut Man by Søren Sveistrup
- Spin the Dawn by Elizabeth Lim
- Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
I hope that you all enjoyed. Make sure that if you want to buddy read any of these books, you let me know! I’m really excited to get to most of these. They are all fairly high on my TBR and the others are ones that I’ve been putting off because they’re intimidating.
Have you read any of these? Which should I push higher on my TBR?
Thanks so much for joining me and I’ll see you all soon! Bye!