Good morning everyone! I hope you’re all having a wonderful week! Today I’m going to be going over some of the books I hope to read in December.
So, I want to start this out by letting you all know that this isn’t set in stone and it’s just a general idea. There are more books I want to read and I’m definitely going to be mood reading and focusing on 2021 stuff coming up so I don’t know how much reading I’ll be able to get done.
But let’s just get into this and don’t forget to comment with what books you want to read in December.
- Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- Of Ice and Shadows by Audrey Coulthurst | GoodReads | StoryGraph | Trigger Warnings
- Perfectly Messy by Lizzy Charles | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- Bring the Rain by Lizzy Charles | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- Foretold Anthology edited by Carrie Ryan | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- Christmas in Cowboy Country by Janet Dailey | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- Christmas on my Mind by Janet Dailey | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir | GoodReads | StoryGraph | Trigger Warnings
- A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- A Sky Beyond the Storm by Sabaa Tahir | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- The Nemesis by SJ Kincaid | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- Written in the Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur (Don’t forget this is the Books and Love Book Club book and you can join my Discord here) | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- Cowboy SEAL Christmas by Nicole Helm | GoodReads | StoryGraph
- Whisper Me a Love Song Vol 1 by Eku Takeshima (I got an ARC of this manga from Netgalley) | GoodReads | StoryGraph
And that’s going to be it for this one! I hope you all enjoyed. Like I said, this is just a general idea of the books that I want to read this month. I don’t know how this is going to change, but I guess we’ll see at the end of the month!
Let me know if you want to read any of these with me and what else you plan on reading in the month of December!
Thanks so much for joining me! I do hope you stick around for future posts! I’ll see you all very soon in the next one!
Want to keep up with me outside of here? Check out my social media below!
Also, if you want to support me and my platform, you can buy me a coffee by clicking the gif below!
(All donations will currently be going toward purchasing a new camera for filming and taking photos for Instagram)